2. DATA COLLECTION
1. Data collected by PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) via the Platforms
2. Data collected by PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) directly
Through provision of its Services, PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) may also collect data from you directly. As such, by using certain features within the Services which require online payment, you agree that your bank details, email address and/or your telephone number may be collected in compliance with current regulations in force. Within the context of using its Services and/or related official spaces (dedicated official spaces on the Platforms, support website, etc.), PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) may also invite you to participate in promotional events (contests, free sweepstakes, etc.). Participation in these promotional events implies your full and complete agreement to the collection, storage and processing of any personal data you supply. If applicable, and within the context of using the Services, the number of points you collect may be retained in order to determine your rank/level with the particular purpose of defining player rankings. By using the Services, you agree, in particular, that your score, your rank/level, your ID and your photo be listed in the overall player ranking, which all users of the Services will be able to view. Furthermore, when you contact PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) directly via its support service, the latter may collect and store your contact data (in particular your name, mailing address and email address) and, where applicable, your user ID number for the Platforms from where you access and use the Services, as well as some information relating to your use of the Services that you will provide to PANJA (ECAPP B.V.). Finally, PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) may need to collect aggregate data in order to be able to provide an optimized level of Services. This may include data such as your IP address, browser type, browser language, number of clicks, pages viewed and also, more generally, browsing and connection data.
3. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING YOUR DATA
PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) collects, stores and processes your personal data with the aim of enabling you to access and use its Services effectively. Data collected from the Platforms and/or directly from you enable in particular the better administration and improvement of the Services, communication between users of the Services, the supply of technical support and efficient responses to user requests, proper application of the Terms and Conditions of Use, which govern PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) Services, communication about new and current Services along with promotional offers, the analysis of user traffic trends and the collection of statistical data or even the targeting of advertising content that may appear on our Services. When you receive promotional communications on behalf of PANJA (ECAPP B.V.), you will have the opportunity to put and end to them by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the communication itself.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data will not be provided to third parties, except in the following cases:
1. when PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) must share your data with commercial partners, suppliers, service providers and in particular, technical service providers, resellers and buyers, with the aim of providing Services, resolving functionality problems of Services, communicating with users of the Services or with a view to providing advertising and promotional information related to Services;
2. in particular, PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) supplies your data to third parties that provide services on their behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email campaign processing, the hosting of Services and the processing of certain marketing activities for its Services;
3. PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) may communicate your data in applying a law, regulation or in accordance with a decision from an appropriate regulating or legal authority or, if it proves necessary, with the aim of safeguarding its rights and interests;
4. PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) will be authorized to transfer your data in compliance with article 10 of the present regulations in the event of a change of control of PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) or a cessation of all or part of its activities.
5. when you have given prior agreement to the sharing and/or divulging of your data, including by features offered on the Platforms;
5. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) does its absolute best to protect your personal data and therefore to limit the risk of any loss, deterioration or incorrect use of it. As such, when you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number or password while using our Services, we encode said information using the “SSL” cryptographic protocol (for more information about SSL, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Sockets_Layer). In spite of the security measures undertaken, PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) shall not guarantee the transporting and integrity of data transmitted to third parties through the Services (for example, when buying Physical and Virtual Products) and cannot be held liable in this regard. You accept in particular the limits and risks inherent to using the Internet and you promise as of now to take all preventive measures available to you to safeguard the privacy of your personal data (including any potential account passwords required to use the Services).
6. SAFEGUARDING OF YOUR DATA Your personal data is stored with the host identified in the Legal Section and are held for the period of time necessary for carrying out the aforementioned purposes. Beyond this period of time, they will be kept exclusively for statistical purposes and will not be used in any other way whatsoever.
7. COOKIES Within the context of facilitating your access and use of the Services, of personalizing this access and use and also of enabling us to manage the advertising which may be viewed from our Services, you are advised that PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) is likely to apply an automatic tracking procedure (cookie). A cookie does not enable you to be identified. On the other hand, it records information relating to your computer’s browsing of sites from where you have accessed the Services and other associated areas (pages you have viewed, the date and time of viewing, etc.) that we will be able to read during your subsequent visits.
However, you can opt to turn off “Cookies” by configuring your browser according to the instructions indicated on the Wikihow website here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser’s-Cookies. Please note that configuring your browser in this way may change the quality of the Services.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites. Likewise, certain Services content (advertising related or otherwise) may be hosted with third parties. Finally, within the context of certain Services features requiring online payment, you may be asked to use secure payment tools provided by third-party companies.
PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) cannot be held liable for practices relating to the collection, storage and processing of personal data by these third parties and/or the content of their websites. You warrant PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) against any complaint, action and procedure initiated in this regard.
If you have any questions about the use of your personal data by these third parties, you should refer to their applicable privacy policies and contact the third-party companies directly.
9. TRANSFER OF DATA INTERNATIONALLY
By submitting your data to PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) and, more generally, by accessing and using the Services, you agree to the transfer, storage and/or processing of your data in the USA.
10. CESSATION / TRANSFER
PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) reserves the right to transfer your personal data in the event of a change of control or the cessation of all or part of its activities, in particular through acquisition or merger with another company.
The Services offered by PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) are not intended for children under 13. Anyone under 13 should not use the Services.
With this in mind, PANJA (ECAPP B.V.) does not willingly collect personal data from children under 13. All the same, if the collection of such data is brought to the attention of PANJA (ECAPP B.V.), we will take all useful measures possible to delete the corresponding data.
12. RIGHT OF ACCESS, MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with legal provisions, you have a general right to access, edit and delete your personal data which have been collected pursuant to your access to and/or use of the Services.
Regarding data collected via the Platforms in particular, you can access and edit such data directly from the personal area available to you on these Platforms. If you have no personal area, you should refer to the Platforms’ access and editing policy.
13. ANY QUESTIONS?